BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

March 26, 2010

Well... D:

I couldn't get a hold of Yusef Komunyakaa. Ya.. I know. I should have expected that but I did leave a message. He does work at NYU and I plan on making him answer some day... >8D
Anyyywaayyyss. So, again, in a class I wrote some poetry. This time it was in English not Geometry so.. yup yup. I will be posting that poem next time and I also wrote two haiku's. Unfortunately all of these pieces are quite depressing. I am sorry! I really do try to write HAPPY poetry! I just.... can't...
It's not that I am depressed it's because I think depressing or.... vividly disgusting poetry is the way to go. No I do not mean like.. 'And he had sex with...dah dah dah' I mean like, literally disgusting. Eating bugs, or something... That wouldn't be too interesting to me but you get what I mean.
I haven't posted in a while due to my foot. I sprained it and... hmm ya. How? I jumped over a corn hole board. You know, the game where you throw bean bags into a little hole. And no, I did not get my foot stuck in a hole and die. I made it over ON THE FOOT I HURT. And I landed fine, took the next step. It was all good... then... The next thing I know I am on the floor moaning like a woman in labor.
Well,I am going to post in a... time that is not tomorrow or Sunday.
By the way, TOMORROW IS AN ANIME CON AND I AM ATTENDING AS SOUBI AGATSUMA!
Bye bye~


__Kathryn__

0 comments: