BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

February 26, 2010

So in Geometry... I was distracted.

Dear Mrs. Crawford,

You are a very nice teacher, however Geometry is such a boring subject that I don't pay attention. I sincerely apologize for not knowing the various questions you asked today. Instead of writing down the notes I scribbled down a poem that has no main focus.

Your Student, Kathryn



So I am going to show you, my fellow bloggers, the poem I wrote. It's not fantastic, however it has a lot of potential in my opinion.


-insert title here-

She fiddled with her lenses
trying
to focus her camera
on delicate fingers
thumbing through rich pages
of a novel

Eyes plastering themselves
to ink
sending intricate images
to her mind
piano keys chiming around her
lines of music wrapping around
her
like ribbons hugging
her hoodie.

Her eyes fluttered
shut
her lids heavy
contendedly calm
drifting into
a realm where
dreams can't come true because
you are in one.

She never woke up

Her dreams sent her into
a

Coma.

Many visitors passed by
offering a tear or two
except one
who cooed
"You can finally
escape
judgement."
with that
the mysterious man
left leaving a single
precious
silky petal
that shimmered a creamy peach

Turning off the
machine
may have been the hardest part
her already pale skin
fading to a cadaverous shade
one last exhale
and her body was sent to burn

but the stench given off was not
dreadful
but rather
peaceful
for it emitted the smell
of a single cherry blossom petal.




So originally this ended after the 'She never woke up' but I continued it on the bus because I had nothing to do. So the rest of that sprouted. Well, I think if I edited and revised a few parts it has the potential to be a.....decent poem.
Comments?

Oh ANOTHER issue. You see, a friend of mine and I have been trying to post on each others' blogs. But for some odd reason Blogspot just refuses to let us post. Is it because we are new? Have we not verificated our accounts? Questions, questions.

Well I am about to go to a sleepover so I will talk to you all soon.
With all my non-creepy love~

.:Kathryn:.

0 comments: