BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

February 1, 2010

Future

Well, where I live we got tons of snow so I went out and took some pictures, only a few turned out pretty but you know a few is always good. Um... future pieces:

Dead for a year (Short story)
Homicidal (Short story)

Dead for a year is already completed but my effort level is slowly dropping since I have had so much homework, and Homicidal will take a while to be written, I'm still sketching it out. Here are the summaries:

Dead for a year: OK so basically these two siblings are ignored by their parents and have been for a very long time now, but they don't understand why... You will find out what happens if you read.

Homicidal: Basically the story is in the point of view of a homicidal psychopath who kills his friend.... will there ever be an exception?



I'm also planning on writing a piece based on a dream I had that had to do with Greek mythology. Fun! It was a very depressing dream, but one of the most interesting, SUGGESTIVE dreams EVER! Anyways, I'll tell you if that ever follows through.


Well, to whoever may be reading this, I have mythology homework to do. Goodbye~


-Kathryn... :3

0 comments: