BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 30, 2010

Poetry in my point of view

[[Readers, I seem to have written a lot of... depressing pieces when school started but I would like to let you know I am a hyperactive spaz who is happy but writes a lot of different things on paper so I'm sorry if you don't like sad things...]]

Poetry is the most disgraceful, exquisite, intricate way of writing
Poetry is a burning flower, yet the beautiful lavender stays as it c.r.u.m.p.l.e.s
Poetry is the cuts that are imbedded in my wrists
Poetry is what I painfully long for every day
Poetry is what keeps me .:sane:. and dEsPeRaTe
Poetry ruins me, and builds me up again just to smash me down
You. are poetry
Nothing. is poetry
Poetry is depression on paper
Poetry is the ~intensity~ in my song
Poetry is the air flooding my lungs
Poetry is that bloody knife on the floor in my kitchen
Poetry is a celestial blanket of *stars*
Poetry is that //godforsaken\\ rope .:scratching:. and strangling me
Poetry…. Is what I crave.

0 comments: