BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 30, 2010

Introduction..?

Introduction?
Well I guess the first thing you do on a blog is you write a small description of yourself. Considering I have never had one of these please bear with me as I try and maneuver this site.
Some call me Kathryn, others call me spaz while others just refer to me as 'dork' or call me my older sister's name. I am an adolescent trying to survive high school and carry on a social life. Freshman year to be exact and I'm already worried about college. Not just average worries, but to the EXTREME. Yes, I tend to overreact over silly subjects.
I fail at romance and quite frankly, I don't think I ever want to be in a relationship.. it seems too nice you know what I mean? So I am giving up looking for someone to love at the moment. I plan on becoming a college chorus director, maybe even broadway if I get lucky.
One day maybe I'll even write a book, but not just a simple biography, or another one of those fiction series things, but... a book of poetry describing my life.. That seems like a lot of work though and quite frankly I am a lazy person, I don't even know why I am making this blog! However I will post some of my pieces that I like. I write a lot so hopefully lots of things will be posted and for future bloggers I hope you like them.
I'll post them immediately after this. And if anyone is reading, I would love some feedback. Please remember, I might suck considering I am a simple high schooler. :]

0 comments: